Home should be a place of love, peace, and acceptance. In a home devastated by domestic violence, survivors and their children worry about their safety, security, and wellbeing. Please join GCADV in ending domestic violence and creating a better world for all.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Every 9 seconds in the U.S. a woman is assaulted or beaten.
- Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused during her lifetime.
- Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.
- Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm when presented with a breakup.
- Every day in the U.S., more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
YOUR SUPPORT WILL AID GCADV IN:
- Fostering quality services for victims by increasing the capacity of members and service providers.
- Mobilizing a statewide voice to increase public policy development that helps victims and prevents domestic violence.
- Educating the public to take action and prevent domestic violence.
When you support GCADV you give the gift of hope and empowerment. GCADV is a 501 (c) (3) – your donation is tax deductible.